All Valley Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at All Valley Home Health Care
Come Join our Leadership Team!
All Valley Home Health Care is a family owned business that is dedicated to helping people with their in home care needs. We have been serving the Valley since 2002.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a proven track record in Home Health Care. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a “can do attitude”. We are committed to our clients and to continually Raising the Level of Care. As a member of an extraordinary leadership team, you will support the company’s commitment to creating a positive and professional culture.
Position Summary / Objective
The Office Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned staff. Responsible for holding office staff accountable for providing exemplary customer service, consistent quality care to our clients and the families we support. Executing supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state and federal law. You must be caring, self-motivated, and are expected to lead by example. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform with integrity, and adhere to policy standards.
- Advocate for your team.
- Identify roadblocks and bring solutions to the table when needed.
- Provide direction and guidance by example and oversight for your team.
- Foster and maintain positive and effective work environments.
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with Director of Operations, Managers, Executives and general staff.
- Create and maintain relationships with the community.
- Adhere to all federal and state regulations.
- Manage office expenditures.
- Manage recruiting and hiring.
- Manage employee training and development.
- Proactively perform performance appraisals.
- Run cases with coordinator teams, maintaining client records.
- Ensure that all office staff timesheets and mileage is completed, and turned in bi-weekly.
- Assist office staff with their weekly job duties when needed.
- Audit office staff logs and paperwork to ensure work is being completed correctly.
- Meet with new direct care workers and set up pay rates after orientation.
- Review direct care worker background reports to determine work eligibility.
- Enter client authorizations and contact case managers to clear up any issues.
- Manage accuracy of billing and payroll at the close of every pay period.
- Building relationships and networking.
- Attend and contribute to bi-weekly manager meetings.
Skill / Requirements
Required Leadership Traits
- Motivated self-starter with a high level of personal integrity and business ethics who thrives in a team environment.
- Has cultivated qualities of mature leadership that speak to credibility, temperament, and having a vision that inspires people.
- The Leader will be both strategic and tactical with the ability to get others on board with their ideas and plans.
- Ability to build and drive a high-performance culture that is customer centric and employee focused towards progressive goals that can be established and measured.
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of internal and external customers and build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- BA Degree or equivalent of 3 + years of previous management experience.
- Ability to successfully interact with people in face to face situations, as well as by telephone.
- Strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Have clinical experience in a home health setting preferred.
- Must possess clerical skills, i.e. writing, filing, typing, and the ability to be trained in basic computer usage.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to delegate and accept assignments.
- Detail oriented.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
All Valley Management offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off to all full time team members.
All Valley Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.