Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Summary: The Receptionist provides support for the operations of the office and administrative support for the Central Office and programs with a variety of office duties, clerical activities and related tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide superior customer service by greeting Members, employees, and visitors. Ensures visitors are promptly directed to the appropriate employee.
2. Answers multi-line telephone system and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Transfers a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when appropriate when the employee is unavailable. Takes messages and forwards as necessary to the correct employee.
3. Provides callers with AFH information such as address, directions to the office and program locations, fax numbers, website and other related information.
4. Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail. Assists with outgoing mail. Maintains and routes publications.
5. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
6. Assists with the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
7. Assists with other related clerical duties such copying, faxing, filing,shredding and collating.
8. Provides clerical program support as needed
9. Maintains confidentiality of information regarding Members and AFH.
10. Compliant with attendance rules.
11. Promote and maintain a collaborative and respectful working environment and a line of communications with all stakeholders of AFH.
12. Comply and enforce the Policies, Procedures, and Regulations of AFH.
13. Other job duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of 18 years of age.
2. Arizona driver license with Non-Restricted Motor Vehicle Record and compliance per the requirements of AFH’s insurance carrier.
3. Communicate in English; speech, write and read.
4. Experience: One (1) year office environment experience required, preferred experience in the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) field.
5. Education: High school diploma or GED
6. Knowledge: Intermediate in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, web browser (experience with other required software).
1. Lift/carry/transfer minimum of 40 pounds.
2. Bend, kneel, and stoop.
3. Pushing or pulling of wheelchairs.
4. Reach/ reach overhead.
5. Walk/stand for extended periods.
6. Sit for extended periods.
7. Finger/hand/wrist dexterity to eye.