Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Implementation Specialist II - 151191
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most from their investments?
- Are you all about the follow up and follow through, helping you and your clients achieve serious results?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
Imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee" ...but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations, but you're not doing it alone. We're with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll feel you're making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process. #winning
We're currently hiring for various roles at all levels and experience for our implementation team. Read on to learn more.
What you'll do:
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
What you need to do the job:
- A quick wit and sense of humor. (OK, we're kidding...sort of, but it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)
- Bachelor's degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment OR
- 1 year of business consulting experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Just some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More about ADP:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Payroll implementation or processing experience preferred
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, then escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Location - Phoenix, AZ