Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Adelante Healthcare began in 1979 when a group of dedicated professionals realized the health needs of local farm workers were going unmet. They decided to join forces and applied for federal funding. The group had one goal: to build a community health center in El Mirage to provide care to the underserved. Their efforts came to fruition and Clinica Adelante was established over 30 years ago.
Today our name has changed, but our Core Values remain the same. They are a fundamental strength in our organization that define our character and culture, and help us to evaluate our actions. We continue to work diligently to provide sustainable health care, so we can preserve your health, the health of the community, and the health of the environment.
Make a Difference
Our team of dedicated health care professionals work in a collaborative, patient-focused environment - where they can apply their skills to improve the health of our patients, our communities and the environment around us. We are looking for professionals like you who share our vision to join our growing team.
- Preventive medical services covered 100%
- Prescription drug benefits
- Office visits, lab and x-rays
- Hospitalization and emergency care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Benefit Coverage & Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Benefits
- 403b Retirement Account Saving Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays (10 paid per year)
- Community Service time (2 days paid leave per year)
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement per program guidelines
Open Phoenix Jobs
Experienced Dental AssistantSurprise, AZ
Bilingual Medical Assistant - Internal MedicineSurprise, AZ
Front Office Assistant - PediatricsSurprise, AZ
Pediatric Medical AssistantSurprise, AZ
Bilingual Clinical Coordinator - RN RequiredPhoenix, AZ
Front Office Coordinator - Bilingual PreferredPhoenix, AZ