Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ace Asphalt
The Sales Assistant reports to the Director of Sales Operations. Responsibilities include taking inquiries regarding customer requests for service and products, reporting market conditions to sales teams, recording sales results, account management using NetSuite, and performing miscellaneous administrative duties for their sales team. This individual shows a high level of integrity and professionalism towards all internal and external customers at Ace Asphalt.
- Administrative functions may include supplying information to salespeople through NetSuite, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, producing proposals and other types of correspondence, and other details of effective office management.
- Sales functions include lead generation, issue resolution, calling potential and current clients to ascertain future needs, and following up and prospecting secondary and tertiary accounts. Responsible to produce hot leads to salespeople on a daily basis.
- Assist in managing details associated with scheduling and completing jobs
- Assist sales in inquiring about outstanding Account Receivables
- Maintain a consistent process improvement mentality, and make recommendations as needed
- Miscellaneous duties and special projects as needed, including (but not limited to) measuring jobsites per request, attending sales conferences and networking functions and closing deals when salesperson deems qualified to do so.
Skill / Requirements
- 2+ years Administrative Assistant experience
- Prior knowledge of the construction field is desired, but not required.
- High school diploma required, degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task as needed
- Independently prioritize work with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional