A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ATSU - Employment Coordinator
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University seeks an employment coordinator to join the human resources team in Arizona. The ideal applicant will have excellent customer service skills with basic knowledge and experience in human resources. The employment coordinator major job responsibilities include coordinates the day to day activities of the employment functions for the Arizona campus:
- Post jobs in accordance with applicable laws and ATSU policy and procedure with mystaffing pro applicant tracking system.
- Advertise vacant positions as instructed by the hiring manager.
- Onboard new employees in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Input and maintain scanned computerized employee files with the ultimate goal of assuring compliance with EEOC and applicable state and federal labor laws as well as ATSU policy and procedure.
- Interact frequently with employees, department heads, applicants and reference sources.
- Maintain confidentiality and assure timeliness in all activities.
- Pickup and delivery mail in coordination with office suite.
Applicants will need the ability to handle the duties of this position are typically acquired through previous office experience working in a fast pace dealing with confidential information. In addition, applicants will need excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills. knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources; including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook; strong aptitude regarding attention to detail and the ability to be adaptable. Possible travel twice a year.